Monday, February 21, 2011

week 5 checked off.....

Well I can now check off 5 weeks of the streak! Congrats to all of us!!!! I am starting to get into walking and going to "stop" looking at the 30 minute mark and start looking at miles!!!! When i use to power walk years ago my mission was 25 miles a week. I am going to keep up with the 5 days for atleast 30 minutes but I am aiming to hit my goal of 25 miles!!!
I did the polar bear plunge in the ocean this past Saturday and all I can say is it was COLD!!!!!
Crazy time, alot of drinking!!!!!!
My diet has not been doing well but I WILL get back on it tomorrow. I am going to Costa Rico at the end of the March and need to lose another 10 pounds!
Next on my bucket list I am going in a race car doing 200 miles per hour. Melissa are you up for that???
Jessica hang in there and listen to your doctor!!!!
Melissa is it called the grandma race because of your age?????

I going to the gym now and do some miles!!!!
Thank you for all your support!
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment