Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Good to Be Back!

Well peeps -- I'm back from my offsite.  It was horrific for my diet, but I eked out the exercise.  There were some close calls --- whew!  Monday I couldn't do an early workout because I had to be at work and actually working by 7am -- then meetings solid till 4:30pm.  Then jump in the car with a visitor to head to our offsite.  50 minutes to myself when we got there before dinner and cocktails.  I raced to my room and changed and got a 2.5 mile run and a short walk to hit my 30 minutes.  Tuesday -- got up early and hit the treadmill like a normal person.  Tuesday night stayed up way too late and had too much wine.  Ditto for Wednesday night.  But.......on both days I took 30 minutes out of our lunch hour and walked on the treadmill.  And I have never done that.  I just couldn't let myself go down.  Especially in such a lame way! Got home Thursday night -- rested and was at my 6am spinning class on Friday as normal.

Now I am off to Vegas tomorrow on a 6:55am flight....with my boss.  Then straight to NY on Wednesday -- it's gonna be rough!  So everyone send me good thoughts so I can overcome this trip and stay on my streak!

No comments:

Post a Comment