Sunday, February 13, 2011

Champagne Toast!

I do owe both of you a little champagne or maybe a lot -- it will depend on when we meet.  Oh Jessica -- you do crack me up with your purchases.  I did know about the Zumba shoes -- but hadn't really thought of purchasing such a thing.  But now that we are on the subject......  At the shoe show last week we visited the Skechers booth and I got a little education on the Shape-Up line.  You know the shoes that help you shape up while you walk.  I will say all along I have thought it was a complete farce.  I have slightly more respect after hearing about the technology.  I walked around in a pair in the showroom.  I certainly don't think you are going to get in shape from wearing them -- but I do think they could strengthen some leg muscles if you did a lot of walking in them.  There are multiple styles with all sorts of different features.  Now word on the street is the Reebok ones are better --but haven't checked them out yet.

I have worked out already today.....Me and Jillian Michael's.  I do have to recommend her DVD, 30 Day Shred.  It's a little intense, but good.  As I mentioned before there are 3 levels -- I did #1 today and the first part of #2.  Let me say this -- you will need time to work up to the higher levels.  :)

I do appreciate the encouraging words -- I am focusing on not beating myself up.  I bet you are right on the fact that I worked out more this time than on any other time.  So there is still a victory!  I'm actually thinking of working out twice tomorrow......  Spinning in the morning and pilates after work.  Also my running group starts this week.....OMG!

MM   ---   Happy Valentine's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment