Friday, February 4, 2011

A first!

I survived my first round of travel, and I have to say that it was honestly a FIRST, after all of these years, of exercising every day. I would NEVER have gotten up so early to do whatever even a month ago. Always good intentions, but this honor system is very powerful. It was hard (I wanted to sleep!) but I made it through the days, and as I said everything for me then falls in to place. First time I ever (at least in recent memory) that I honestly food journaled every day (is that a word?). Never perfect on the road, but made concious, good decisions. I was even carrying around some white chocolate at the Toronto airport (where I was stuck for hours) but had the power to put it back and found a protein bar! (I know, not great, but better choice!)

Next challenge . . . weekend! Kicks off with scrapping for a few hours with friends tonite (read, snacks) , b'ball tourney (read, crap food), to Brian's for Nate's b'day (read, cake) and then Superbowl party (read beer, and more!).

I am tired and weak minded right now, but knowing my "peeps are watching" I can do it! Exercise three times: not so hard! :)

GO STEELERS!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment