Sunday, February 13, 2011

Checkoff week 4 for me...

Melissa give yourself a break, neither one of us could have worked out with a schedule like that!
I personally think that you and Jessica should recommit to 6 days a week and take a day off everyweek. Last week was really hard for me too. I left Sunday night and was away to Friday night. Everyday started at 8:00 a.m. and went late. Sunday and Monday workout like usual. Tuesday was the day of my big speech and I had to pratice so I did not work out. Tuesday night we went on a boat ride around the city and my vertigo came back and my head started spinning. It took me out through Wednesday night. Thursday became the make it or break it day with the challenge. So I took my shoes to the meeting and walked 30 minutes outside at Lunch. (thanks Melissa for the idea). Stayed out Thursday night to 3:30 in morning and had to get up at 7:30 Friday morning. (Hungover) I got home Friday night around 6:30 and had to take a nap BUT felt guilty and got up at 8:00 p.m. and went to the Gym. Saturday walked outside again in snow. So i completed my 4 week challenge, and I need to thank both of you for that because without the accounatbility to you, I would have never worked out last week. I have not worked out like this for 5 years.
The Dress, it looked Great and the zipper went up easily. My diet I have done well too losing weight and getting back into my clothes again. Everyone at the meeting commented that they could see that I lost weight.
Onward to my next challenge. I go to Costa Rico at the end of March and want to be down to my size 6 pants. I went to the gym today already after church and cooked all my food for the week for my diet.
I will have to tell both of you I still do not get the high that you two get when working out but i am commiting to working out for 45 minutes 3 days this week!
My bucket list challenge this week is that I am going to do the polar bear plunge next weekend at the beach!
Happy valentines day!!!
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment