Thursday, February 17, 2011

Close Call!

Melissa, you know how I have had these moles on my face that I have hated for years? I always said that was my "reward" when I got my weight off was to get them removed (again, I repeat years). New year, I finally decided that I should just feel good about myself regardless, so I did some research and had the first one removed today. The Dr told me that I could not exercise for TEN days! I have three mini stitches, but she said skin must be calm to heal (limit the scaring).

I did get on the treadmill early this morning before I went. And then I spoke with the nurse at length, and she clarified, nothing today (glad I got up!) but that I could walk. Nothing that would casue tons of blood to rush to my head, and definitely no weights or downward dogs.

I feel that I will have to add time for a mild walk (shoot for at least 45 mins) but at least it will not be a break in the routine! Consistency has always been the biggest battle, so to keep that going, even at mild exertion, will be a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment