Saturday, February 12, 2011

SHOES

I met my run club for a "winter workout" on Thurs, and couldn't find my running shoes! How can one (adult) lose shoes? I guess I need to go buy new ones. :) On Fri I joined a group for the Zumba experience (my Z, BTW, Mel - will post pics when I receive!) and were you aware that there are special Zumba shoes? And I do own spinning shoes, if you decide to stick with that. My point is that we need to look at the bright side of this experience - yet another reason to go shopping!

Melissa - I am glad that you are home for awhile, and while you feel like you "failed" (and owe me champagne! LOL!) I am amazed at how much you did accomplish. I know how hard it is traveling, and we all need to figure that out in our lives, b/c it is a big part of it. You did great with as much as you were gone, and I hope maybe more than you did last year during this hectic month. That is a WIN! The big thing is that you are picking up and moving on! I will toast to that!

"Some of the best lessons we ever learn, we learn from our mistakes and failures. The error of the past is the success and wisdom of the future."
(Tyron Edwards).

No comments:

Post a Comment