Thursday, February 24, 2011

Twice is Nice

Leave it to me to need to bend the rules....  And I'm normally a big fan of rules!  Ok -- I have started working out twice a day once or twice a week.  And I do mean 2 totally separate workouts.  On Monday's I spin at 6am and then do pilates at 6:15pm.  On Wednesday I did Cardio Blast at 12:10pm and then Zumba at 5pm.  I'm freakin' sore and I don't even know what to blame it on.  But the reason I offer this up is -- I need to have a day pass once in awhile.  I hope everyone still feels like that's a fair trade.  Assuming I can convince you two of that -- I'm going strong!

I swear to God -- I can't believe how much we have all done since we started!  I bet we could get on Oprah, or maybe Ellen.  Consider that as a new "letter" Jessica -- or add that to your bucket list Jodie!  Who should we sell our story to?????  Something new to ponder!

Jodie -- we need to talk.  Do you have a death wish or something?  I'm intrigued by the whole race car thing......but I need more time to forget about my last brush with death!

No comments:

Post a Comment