Friday, February 25, 2011

Dr. Phil!

I think we need to go on some PSYCHOLOGY show to see what is really behind this motivation! Melissa will be the lead - I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine a "commitment" to twice a day - I have a GREAT day when I exercise in the a.m. and know that I am done for the day! Otherwise I think about it all day long (good and bad). I have done a few twice-a-days but only for "social" purposes (like did my weight training, then Zumba with a group of friends). However, that is cleary how "elite" athletes train - two, or three times a day. And it is supposed to be good to "rest" your body to recuperate (I just count casual walks and yoga as my rest day).

Whatever works for you, I say! Keep it up!

BTW, does shoveling count? Doug and my able-bodied teenager are leaving for FL today, and we have snow coming (and the snowblower is broken). It took Doug 3 hrs to clear everything the other day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment