Monday, February 28, 2011

I Cracked

Day 46 . .. what can I say. I wish I had a catostophic explanation (or at least a reasonable one - like traveling) but I do not. Single parenting for 4 days got to me. I chased 4 kids around the Children's museum for hours; I cleaned kitchen cupboards (it is amazing how many cans of paprika we have - not even sure when we use); I purged and cleaned Sam's room, including moving an entire lego city from the bsmt to his room (that took a lot of trips up and down 2 flts of stairs). I cooked, fed them, then cleaned up. And did it again. And again. Crammed in a short visit to my elderly uncle. I could add that I have not slept thru the nite for 2 wks, and have a raspy chest cough. I have not had a diet coke in 7 days either, but that's a story for another day.

So I laid in my bed. I did not do all of the dishes. I ate a girl scout cookie. I did not even wash my face (I did brush though!). And I slept through the night. :)

The silver lining? MORE CHAMPAGNE TO SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment