Sunday, February 20, 2011

Brrrrrrr!

Today....it did not come easy!  I chose to meet my running buddy to do what I hoped would  be an easy run.  The temp said 21 degrees.....that's not bad at all for Duluth in February.  There was also some light snowfall  -- again routine stuff.  Well -- the hurricane force winds .....not so routine.  25 mile per hour winds in my face made me curse out loud!  I only got in two miles and it was treacherous.  It was hours ago and I still feel a little whipped by the experience.

Did I share I won an entry to the Grandma's Half Marathon at work?  I did!  First time in 6 years.

Jessica -- again I laughed at your humor and commend you on your dedication.  Also -- know you will feel like a new person with your mole removed.  Congrats on that to!

I have a new "do."  Yep -- got my hair straightened....kind of.  Had one of those new Keratin Treatments.  Only had it for a few days -- so not sure how curly it will be when I try to do it myself.  But I look very different for now.

Hope all is well with both of you guys.  Jodie --- are you out there?  How's it going????

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment