Monday, February 7, 2011

Space Cadet!

I was sooooo tired on Sat but had to get up and head an hour away for a basketball tournament. We got home late afternoon (luckily we did not head to IL as planned) and I immediately had a big ol' nap until 7 pm! Then I lounged and was reading my book . . .until I remembered that "uh oh, I did not exercise yet today!" So yes, I put my book down (not immeditately mind you, I let the guilt fester for awhile) and at 8:49 pm headed down to my treadmill.

The ironic thing is that I was reading (not sure why, but I was) Apolo Ohno's biography about how mentally focused he was and how crazy strenuous his exercise regiment was in getting ready for the Olympics. See, I like to READ about nutrition and exercise - doing it is a whole other thing!

JW

No comments:

Post a Comment