Saturday, February 5, 2011

3 weeks down!

Well it's the end of the 3rd week and I've pushed myself to get my 5 days workouts in the beginning of the week vs. draging it to the end of the week. It worked and today I am getting a massage instead of working out. At one point this week I thought i would try to workout 7 days but my family took me out for my birthday and decided not to exercise that day but satyed on my diet that night, so it's a 5 days this week! The accountabilty is really working on keeping me focus with this challenge. Thanks!
I am away this coming week for business and I am worry about fitting in the 5 days but I am committed to do it. I have to wear my Dress on Thursday night and have included the Dress story into my speech on Tuesday. I am staring to see the benefits of exercising but something is holding me back again from going all out! I need to ask Susie the next time I talk to her.
The one thing that has been helping me get to the gym is that I always have my gym bag in my car and try to go before I go home at night. My husband has been very supported.
Maybe when we are slim and fit in the spring we can all go away somewhere warm to celebrate!
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment