Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday, Jan. 19th: Day 3

And on the 3rd day the Gym-Gods created the elliptical machine.  I have to say it's not my favorite -- but I didn't want any of the machines to feel slighted so I had to give it a chance.  Isn't that what they say..."give ellipticals a chance?"  Here's the problem -- I'm a treadmill kind of girl.  So I never know wether to I should do one of the pre-program settings or the manual option.  Then what resistance to use.  I don't want to be a slacker....so I think I set it too high.  Then I feel like my 30 minutes will never end.  Today was no different. But I survived and was able to walk away so mission accomplished!

I did start exploring the classes at the local YMCA.  If I'm gonna do this everyday -- I am most definitely going to need lots of options.

Signing out for tonight -- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment