Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday, Jan. 22nd: Day 6

It's the weekend and the 6th day of my personal exercise streak.  Today was a running day....inside on the treadmill.  It was 9 below zero this morning and I don't mean the wind chill.  So jumped on the treadmill and watched some HGTV to kill the boredom.  Also tried out a new heart monitor band to get an idea of how hard I'm working.  Now I just have to do some research to see what rate I should be at.

I admit I'm a little concerned about being able to keep my streak going.  Just booked my market trips for February and all I could think is how in the world am I going to get a workout in on those travel days.  I guess its one day at a time as the ol' saying goes.  Curious how my cohorts in crime are doing...haven't heard much from either of you.  So feel free to chime in....and soon!

Today's quote......"Run now, wine later!"  And I am..........Cheers!"  Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment