Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday, Jan. 27th: Day 11

I'm officially in the double digits.  I took it easy today -- just did some walking with incline.  First let me comment on the 6am of Spinning.  Let me tell you -- it requires a lot of preparation to haul yourself out of bed at 5:30 and get to another location with everything one needs to workout and then shower and dress for work.  Then there was my lunch, my work papers, etc.    Now on to the actual workout.  It was hard and a bit confusing to a first timer.  And it is as hard or easy as you want it to be -- thanks to that little gear shifter.  Only 5 other freaks interested in spinning at 6am -- oddly enough 4 were men.  And believe it or not -- on the way out....I signed up for the Friday class.

Got to work and talked another unsuspecting victim in to going with me on Friday.  You know what they say....misery loves company. :)

Now -- let's focus on our fellow streaker Jodie!  Well I would say you need to have some compassion for yourself and appreciate what you have accomplished.  Your diet is going great as you called out and you are completing the goal you set for yourself of working out 5 times a week -- even though you have hit some roadblocks that would have stopped you in your tracks in the past.  Nice job!  Can't wait to see a picture of you in the dress.....you better post that!

For next week -- pick one day of your 5 and work out for 60 minutes and see how it feels.  If you fell good do it again the following week.  If you don't like...stick with the 30 minutes.  Ir's way more important to keep it going than push yourself farther than you are ready for!

Signing out -- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment