Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday, Jan 25th: Number Niner!

Glad to see you posting Jessica!  I felt like I was all alone there for awhile.  So you must be in double digits!  My story today is one of progress.  I ran 3.5 miles and then walked .75.  I had been only running 3 -- but I was feeling strong and added on another half.  Then for the big finale......  I walked to the Y and proceeded to sign up for a 6am spinning class.  Let's see it's 7pm -- so that means it is less than 12 hours till I'll be spinning.  OMG!  This has all gone too far.

Someone else mentioned that band thing.  I'm still thinking about it.  I was thinking of taking my jump rope with me for my next trip.  I know you are going to do great on your next trip -- it will be your best trip to date!  I have tremendous confidence in you!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Great job Mellisa! New week, new challenges but the really challenges are in my head! Sunday which was the first day for my new week challenge i decided to go to the gym after dinner only to find out that the gym was closed. So in 10 degree weather the dog and I went for a walk outside. This would have never happen before! Came back home from the walk and did some steps. Skip Monday workout which I feel guilty about but stop by gym last night on the way home so i got two days in so far this week with 3 to go. I am still
    not pushing myself pass the 30 minutes but at least i am commited to 5 days of 30 minutes. I am struggling with why I am holding myself back from embracing exercise. Any ideas Melissa?
    But, my south beach diet is doing GREAT! only issue with that is no drinking for two weeks. Saturday night I couldn't take it and had two beers. one and half weeks to get into my dress!
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete