Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jodie and......the Dress!

The dress...
Well I will have to say it's been a tough week for me, for someone who made every excuse why I do not exercise.  Monday and Tuesday went well, walking on treadmill at planet fitness, then Wednesday hit.  I woke up at 4:30 in morning and never went back to sleep.  I had a district sales manager meeting all day and dinner at night.  Got home around 9:00p.m. And went straight to bed, and told myself I couldn't exercise!  Thursday came the excuse started all over again, thought I was going to drop out that day but then the dress came into my life.
I went shopping after the meeting on Thursday because I needed something for a upcoming meeting in two week.  I saw this dress and decided to try it on, but could not get it zipped up.  It looked good on me and I decided that minute to stop my excuses and get going.  On the way home from shopping I stopped by the gym and have walked every day  since even in the snow outside.  Started southbeach  diet on Friday to lose 9 pounds which I think should do it to zip the dress.  I also did a core dance DVD today which was a good workout.  So melissa go out and buy some tapes at target for your trip.  This challenge and the dress kept me going because i would have stop on Wednesday.
Thanks for pushing me to sign up for it and  check off one week or 5 days!
Jodie
attachment.ashx.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment