Saturday, January 29, 2011

Steak Night.....or Day 13, which ever catches your attention!

Greetings to my favorite 2 streakers --

I keep saying streakers....I'm a  little concerned about the people I might be attracting! :)  Well I must admit I can't believe it's still going.  I'll say I'm no quitter for sure -- but it was hard to imagine this streak thing actually coming to fruition.  The best thing of all -- it has really made me get out there and find new stuff to do.  There is no way in Hell I was running day after day...so I got busy looking for other options.  So today I joined the Y officially.  I have lived all over the place and I have never joined the Y....never even thought about it.  Then....I headed to the Duluth Running Co. store to joining the upcoming running group.  And let's not forget, I did all that after going to Circuit Training class.  And....if we are divulging all -- I went to my WW meeting before that.  I'm down nearly 7 lbs. since the end of November.  So I am frighteningly on track.  This week will be my 1st challenge and the following week even harder.  But like you Jess -- I will focus on this challenge 1 day at a time.  I am at on off sight -- there is a small gym, but my days will be full with the session and dinner always includes wine.....my ultimate weakness.

Not sure if I will have great internet access...so you may not see any postings.  Don't be concerned -- I'll just be off the grid, but hopefully not of the program! :)

I hope both of you are doing good and feeling better about what has happened with this challenge.  I am certainly getting something out of this that I never even expected.  This has totally gotten me out of my exercise rut and I desperately needed that...I was really getting unmotivated.  Now I feel invigorated to keep exploring.

And Jodie if you are there -- Monday is my day with Susie....so God knows what will happen next! :)

Cheers......Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment