Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday, Jan 18th: Day 2

Greetings to all --

Since I know how serious we all are about this fitness streak, my loving husband set up this blog for us to use to motivate each other and inspire each other to greatness.  Or possibly pick each other up and dust us off if we have a moment of weakness.

And yes my friend Jessica....this Blog counts as my "B."  How jealous are you?  But I must give credit to Jodie -- who suggested this idea.  I am putting all of us on here as authors....once I figure out how.  So this is our blog to do with as we please.  Post recipes, fitness challenges -- make wine recommendations, frankly whatever we feel like sharing.

One last detail I must share.....  The blog name is in honor of the 2 greatest friends I can think of -- Lucy and Ethel.  May we all have as much fun together as Lucy and Ethel!  With that I will end with one of my favorite exchanges between the girls --

Lucy:  I have a plan
Ethel:  I'm still recuperating from your last plan

....and yes Jodie I could apply this to our little trapeze episode!

signing out.....Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment