Monday, August 29, 2011

Right Back At Ya

OK - You're right! I can come up with a hundred reasons why I love you! But myself? Much harder!

10. I love you b/c you are older than me. OK - just kidding. That one doesn't count.

10. I love you b/c when I was drunk and passed out you took my contacts out for me (see, 20 yrs ago, but I remember!)
9. I love you b/c you listen, and you can relate. You don't judge, you don't try to fix (unless asked). You just listen and seems you can always totally relate!
8. I love that you can shop. You are equally thrilled purchasing a prada purse or a great find at Target. We may spend $500 on the spa, but darn it, only $19.95 on the rental car.
7. I love that you can watch the same movies over and over and still laugh. Bon Appetite!
6. I love you b/c you love Mellencamp. And Meatloaf.
5. I love that you are an honest and fair person. You don't care what others think - you say and do what you believe in.
4. I love that you are as directionally challenged as I am.
3. I love your attitude that you can do anything. From a trapeze class to figuring out a remote control. It is inspiring.
2. I love that you are an interesting person. You always know the "latest" thing, place, show, whatever.
1. I love that you have a Big Heart.

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment