Monday, August 15, 2011

Back on the Trail Again!



I had such a crappy weekend! After a great week - worked hard exercising, great nutrition - then I just fell apart. I was such a slug; it rained, then I got lazy, slept in, started snacking . . . when I finally got dressed to run it stormed again (heaven forbid I go to the Y!). Then I had a bunch of kids here and made pancakes, which of course I ate (when yes, I could have easily made myself some eggs). It goes on and on. Of course I felt like crap this whole time.






FINALLY, Sun afternoon we headed out to the Trail and put in 6 miles. It felt so good. I don't know if it is the exercise, or the fresh air, or the sense of accomplishment or what, but naturally everything fell back in line! It is my new cure all! I had a not-great day of work, so guess where I am now headed!



Jessica







No comments:

Post a Comment