Saturday, August 27, 2011

Waterworks!

Thank-you so much for opening the confessional! I laughed so hard at the visual of us rolling down the White Mts, with M&M's falling out of our packs. Bring it on! I was crying, laughing. I so needed that! After my "zero" day, and pizza dinner (and Doug did a 60 m bike event - but of course he never comments or judges, you know). I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I have kind of been having the opposite problem of you - not much (work) to do. I know you probably can't fathom it, but it puts me in to a complete lethargic, depressive funk. I know you don't need to hear about how I slept in (b/c I didn't sleep all night) and painted my toenails, worked out, read an entire 384 pg book on Fri, etc while you are working your tail off. Yes, I do have a million more productive things I could do with my time, but I just cannot muster the focus. It's like if I'm not busy, I can't do anything - not walk the dog, clean a drawer, cut a celery stalk, or run a report. I can't explain it, and I know you are not sympathesizing with me - I am just being honest! Weird lazy non-productive funk.

But tmrw, back on the bandwagon! I hope to hit the IAT. And Mon I will need to start attacking some work for real.
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment