Saturday, August 27, 2011

List of 10 - Hmm . . .

I have to say this challenge intimidated me - I could not even think of 10 things! Then I pondered how sad that was, so instead of thinking so hard about it, I decided I am just going to list ten b/c the purpose is to make us feel better, right? And we all need that!

Ten things that come to mind that I like about myself:
1. My health - and these habits set examples for others
2. I have raised (am raising) three responsible, respectful children
3. My green eyes - we are a limited population
4. I am well read - I read every day, enjoy it, and read pretty much anything
5. Open minded to explore new places and learn new things
6. My sense of creativity and color, but I can use my left brain
7. I am an organizer. I get things done.
8. I have a sense of humor. About myself, I can make others laugh, and see the light side of most situations.
9. I am a thoughtful gift giver
10. My general sense of optimism. I can work with a little, see the best in things, and always look forward to tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment