Sunday, August 21, 2011

+3

Ok.....I'm caught up in an ugly battle with the scale.  Last weekend I had taken off nearly 3 pounds....then mid way through the week they were back.  It derailed me.  I took on the...."what the Hell -- if I can't lose weight -- I'll just eat like crazy and throw caution to the wind."  Which I did.....and I think we all know the outcome.   Total irritation with myself.  I did get out and play 9 holes of golf today....and of course prepared for my work offsite.  I've got a big week ahead of me.  Lot's of David meetings (he's the CEO dude).  Sort of feel like he's watching me...grading me, determining if I'm as valuable as I'd like to think I am.  I don't feel nervous -- but for some reason this type of situation makes me feel a little rebellious.  I can't really explain that element.  It strikes me as odd -- but its still there.  Kind of like this......F you sort of feeling -- which goes against all my insecurities....which I seem to be riddled with.

I do feel more relaxed in some way after all this job stuff.  That and there hasn't been a "mom" issue for at least 2 weeks -- so I am feeling damn near giddy!

That's enough "piss & vinegar" for now!  I'll get back to you guys in a few days and let you know how it all goes!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment