Saturday, August 27, 2011

10 things I like about myself.....

In an effort to balance the negative energy I delivered in my last post -- I'd like to revisit the things I like about myself.  I'm pretty sure we are all clear about what I don't like.  So let's try this --

1.  I like that my hair is red....even if I have to help it along a little bit
2.  I have a history of being athletic -- I'm a runner at heart
3.  I like that I am curious -- always want to try new things and have new experiences
4.  I like that I started out a small town girl
5.  I like that my friends are few....but genuine
6.  I like that I am humble
7.  I love that I love animals
8.  I like the fact that I don't act my age
9.  I like that I don't give up -- I keep trying
10.  I like that I think all things are possible..

Now it's your turn!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment