Saturday, August 27, 2011

Confessional open for business....

I'm with you Jess -- I peaked at a weight I haven't been at in probably 3 years.  I was eating bad and not exercising....but my God -- I was gorging myself.  Friday I pulled myself up by the boot straps and started fresh.....again.  Friday had my final 1424 meeting....now the area is officially in the hands of the new girl.  I t was a planning meeting and I was like a lame duck president.  So far behind in my work I had to put in 5 hours today and still more to do tomorrow.  I had the finality of changing my recorded voicemail message -- to not include plus sizes.  Crazy how it all gets to you.

I feel a little empty -- I had a bunch of David meetings this week, a 2 day offsite to work on strategy building and yes....the company picnic.  The meetings were very mediocre.  I feel like I am under the microscope....but just my own view -- but it gets to me either way.  I worry that I am becoming such a negative nellie -- that people are steering clear of me.  Except for my one pain in the ass team member who suggested via email today that i needed to be sensitive to her workload.  Thought about screaming F*** You....but politely told her I needed to be sensitive to the whole team not just her.

Where do these self-centered, entitled and obnoxious people come from....and how the Hell did she get on my team.  Now that the team is smaller she is going to get a lot more of my attention -- and I can promise she is not going to like it.

Now back to me..... :)  and you of course!  I don't care if we are so fat we roll -- we are going to have a good time.  We are gonna talk endlessly, take in the amazing views, take about a million pictures -- causing everyone to have to wait for use, then we are gonna make fun of whoever we want -- including ourselves.  And for God's sake if we have to huff and puff to do it....we will!    I think I'll fill my pack with bags of M&M's, to hell with rice!

Watch out world -- there are two peri-menopausal women headed toward the Appalachian Trail....don't get in our way!  We are several pounds overweight and could be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment