Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Call me crazy!

Hey guys, Looks like the both of you are still dedicated to your commitments. Great! Well yesterday I kicked my commitment up because I was tired of not commiting 150% of my energies to fitness and life. I signed up yesterday for a 10K Mud Run for MS for June 11th. It's a run and obstacle course. Call me Crazy but i needed something to kick me in the butt. So last night i started training for this event. Walking, running, ab work and planks. OMG!!!! Yes melissa i did 4 plank sets and sit ups! I have a friend who does training and offered to train me, so now i can't back out. I convinced 3 of my friends to do this event with me so it should be fun!!! Look up the website and sign up for one in your area. Last week's vacation was great! I did not go surfing because i bang up my knee horesback riding the day before. Did yoga 3 days, walked and did kayaking. Active week but i still found time for the spa 4 days and drinking! Beautiful place! Looking forward hearing from you guys. Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment