Saturday, April 30, 2011

Re-Calibrating!

As usual I am gearing up for a trip to NY and Toronto....then home for the weekend and off to Mexico (work trip).  I'm doing much better than 2 weeks ago when I was leaving on my last crazy journey.  Then I am back for most of June and all of July -- woo hoo!  That alone makes me want to celebrate.  I am thinking long and hard about what is next for me -- primarily from a physical perspective...but you never know.  I think there is a transition coming for me....still need to understand what that may be.  Could be a perspective or could be something more literal....so stay tuned as I work through that.  I loved your card Jessica.....the caterpillar dies and the butterfly is born.  Oddly enough I almost bought a journal with very similar words on it.

Had a good week from a workout stand point -- this week will be challenging as usual.  But I am not afraid!  Jessica -- when is your dirty girl thing?????????

Thinking about both of you and hoping all is well and there is optimism in the air and in your hearts!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment