Saturday, April 9, 2011

London Calling.....

I made it home last night around 8:30.  I just need to own up to the fact....the streak is over for me.  I am working out a lot -- but not everyday.  I need to balance my mental health with my physical health.  Still working out probably 5 times a week -- but the travel is just too much.  Walked like crazy in London and Barcelona.  Then ran 8 miles this morning at 7am on a Saturday after a Europe trip.....I think there are extra points for that.  I might add had probably my best ever avg. pace for a 8+ mile run.  So all the working out seems to be paying off.

I think the mud thing you are doing -- sounds very similar to the races Jessica and I have signed up for to.  But a 10K will be challenging with the obstacles.  Good for you!!!!  You are going to get the addiction -- sounds like you are starting to get it now.  Is your daughter going to do it to?

I'm going to call you tomorrow Jodie -- we have a lot to talk about!!!!!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment