Thursday, April 14, 2011

Re-energized!

Hello People! So I went the day of your Post to the library and got a So Beach book. The concept is very similar to many other books I have read, so I'm all over it! I need a new "structure" (if that makes sense) - not WW, not track protein, etc. It's all laid out and easy to follow. So I ordered the book (and a cookbook). I didn't want to start immediately b/c we are gone next week for 10 days when I won't have complete control, so I figured I will still be as cautious as I can and then start fresh after break. Thanks for the mojo! You know how we all touch other people? So Miranda's new "streak" (totally on her own) is to "touch a basketball every day." She has decided that is her sport ("today" at least, you know how that goes with tweens). She has been at it over a week, so I am proud of her! We are just creating streakin' fools! J

No comments:

Post a Comment