Monday, April 11, 2011

diet

Jessica I have lost weight on the south beach diet. Some of my best practices for dieting is preparing my food on sundays. I cook chicken, hard broil eggs, and cook alot of vegetables. some of my favorite vegetables to cook are roasted califlower, sweet peppers, small tomotoes. (425 degree for 15 minutes) I steam big bags of string beans and brocolli. Also i make a big salad for the week and put it in a big glass bowl with plastic wrap on it. (this keeps it flesh for days) It usually takes a few hours but really makes a difference on what i eat throughout the week. I bag all my food in small lunch plastic bags and have it ready to grab. All my other snack are bagged in 100 calories portions so i control my calories. I read somewhere that women over 45 need to eat 9 portions of vegetables a day. I drive alot in the car and eat my vegetables as snacks when i drive. Hope this helps you. Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment