Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mojo needed......

Whoa is me.....  I have had a rough week.  Work was more out of control than normal and honestly sucked out every ounce of energy I had to give.  Then a freak snow storm hit Friday night into Saturday morning -- causing me to cancel my long run, then an extra fun Wine party now makes me not want to work out today.  I ate bad this week -- trying to counteract my misery from being overwhelmed at work....we all know how effective that methodology works.  So now I'm in a slump.  Also leaving in a few hours for Portland, then Dallas on Tuesday and Indianapolis on Friday to see my Mom.  God help me.........

I literally feel emotionally distraught about all of this.  I'm getting tears in my eyes as i type this.  I hate this feeling of being out of control  -- kind of like I don't even have the energy to try.  Sorry to unload on everyone -- but I'm feeling pretty darn sorry for myself and I need to tell someone.  I'm trying to remain calm and just move forward.

It was good to hear the positivity in everyone's posting -- I will think about how I renew myself and get back on the wagon.

Thanks for listening!  MM

No comments:

Post a Comment