Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm so inspired!

Wow --  let's just bask in the glory for a moment.....3 women, with families and careers, 45+ years old and everyone has got this workout thing figured out.  Are you aware how many people would kill to be one of us????  Do you know how many people our age or with our busy lives can't imagine working out 4-7 times a week?  How many people do you know who fit this bill???

Jessica....I would love to spend a week with you, observing what you eat.  I just can't believe you can't lose weight.  I do recall it was a slow process for you when we were doing it together.  But it's not physically possible to stay the same if you are burning more calories.  So something is a miss -- but not sure what.  You are working with professionals so I'm not sure what advice I could add.  If I had to guess -- I would say portion control.  I feel for you -- it is so frustrating to not lose weight when you are trying so hard.

Jodie -- how cool that you are getting so comfortable at the gym.  And I very much agree -- a friend helps a lot.  So sad mu running buddy is moving to Milwaukee this fall.....perhaps another connection for Jessica! :)

Checking on an Aikido class this week....not sure if I can get in -- but it's on my list.  I'm intrigued by the whole martial arts thing!

P.S.  Tim is also "streaking" in his own way.  He has worked out 5 days a week since the beginning of February!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment