Sunday, April 17, 2011

3 Degrees of Sep

I have one other thing to share . . . Doug (who I mentioned is training like a maniac) challenged his brother and sister to do the Disney Half Marathon in Jan. Connie is interested, and Brian (who is now 50) did not say "no." I'm sure I'll get roped in to it - Disney is not my first choice to run again, and besides I already did a half in FL! If I want to do a half in half the states, I need to move on . . . then again, at my pace (one a year) I'll be pusing 70 with that goal, so I might as well just scratch it right now. Anyhow, my point is that if Melissa had not ludicruously challenged me three years ago, I would not have rubbed off on Doug, who is now passing it on to two more people. See how contagious you are? The streak continues . . . Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment