Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thank you!

I'm in a crazy place......  Thanks for the kind words Jessica and the encouragement.  And Jodie thanks again for making the call of intervention.  Who knew the people at the suicide hotline would call you -- now that's customer service! :)

Me experience in Portland goes beyond what I can explain in this blog -- at least at this stage.  I feel like I had all these things exposed -- some of which I expected and many that I didn't.  It has made me feel weak, humble and yet hopeful.  I'm not sure what it all means -- but hopeful that I will find a way to live my life in a more true way and with greater sense of who I am.

What I will say here is that I truly need friendship -- I need to care deeply about people and I need them to care about me in the same way.  I need to be loved and need to take the time to love others.  Not just communicate -- but feel.  Posting that sad note and having both of you reach out to me in your own way is so much what I needed.  Thank you sincerely -- you help me to know that I matter.  Jessica -- I know you are probably wondering what the hell is going on with this Portland thing.  This Strozzi thing is like soul-searching on steroids.

Enough for now -- just needed to air some of this emotion.

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment