Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Double Dip

Thank-you for the music selections! I had a doubler yesterday; not exactly planned, but I had my weight training/cardio workout, and then Miranda wanted to work out in the evening, so I took her to the Y and instead of sitting and reading (which you know is what I REALLY wanted to do) I got on the tm. And promptly left my ipod shuffle there. I really don't try to lose things as an excuse to not exercise . . . in this case, I got lucky and they still had it there today. Whew! New shoes and new ipod in one month was not planned! Not sure about this doubler thing, Melissa. Sure creates a lot of extra laundry! BTW, Miranda has lost 4 lbs in the last two weeks, and I of course am exactly the same. Oh to be 11 again. Well, maybe not. First travel day tmrw since surgery. To Denver (in and out one day) - can I get up and run before I leave? YES I CAN! I feel if I say it here, then I will feel committed to do it. I can sleep on the plane, right?! And I'll feel like a million bucks all day; and I'll get an order from Sports Auth, right?! And I'll sleep soundly whenever I get home at midnight. How is that for positive thinking?! Wish me luck! Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment