Saturday, March 19, 2011

No More Excuses!

* I ran 2 miles easily twice now (T, Th, walked 4 m on Wed)
* got cleared by the ENT on Wed (OK for all exercise)
* lifted weights with trainer on Fri (about killed me - it's been a month!)
* purchased new running shoes (since I never did find my old ones!)

May I digress one moment . .. who picks these shoe colors? Maybe it is only the model I wear, but not sure they could be uglier. This season it is like a mint green that looks like flavored pepto bismal. In my next life . . .

Miranda (my 11 yr old) wanted to bike this a.m. Trying to be supportive, I put on my long johns and gaitor (yes, Melissa, I own TWO gaitors believe it or not!) and went out with her. Quite invigorating!

Jodie I can't wait to hear about Costa Rica - I want to go there next yr on spring break, so keep good notes!

Enjoy a Healthy weekend!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment