Saturday, March 12, 2011

.....crickets chirping

So no one has posted since February.  Just me. Hmmm........  Not sure what to make of it.  I'm still livin' the streak.  Yeah -- ran 8 miles today in the snowy slush.  The temps weren't bad, but OMG it was nasty.  Not sure who I'm telling this story to -- not sure if you guys are reading and not posting or neither.  Sent an email last week in NY -- didn't hear from either one of you either.  I'm not trying to lay down the guilt -- just not sure how anyone is doing or if this is something we should continue.

I did pretty good in NY -- worked out everyday but one....which was my travel day home.  I should have no problem making that up, so I consider it a success.  Now vacation -- but don't worry, I packed my stuff so I'm optimistic.  I see a lot of walking/hiking in my future.

And what's new with you guys????

No comments:

Post a Comment