Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Keep on truckin"....

Ok -- that was the best title I could come up with for now.  I'm just gonna say misery loves company -- glad to see someone else is human.  Jess -- I think you just need to give up your day job and turn to writing humorous stories.  I felt your pain so completely but also found myself wanting to read your story aloud because it was so funny.  Ok -- maybe just your first post, the 2nd one scared me just a little.  Glad to hear your mom is inspired and well....love Doug for wanting to get in on the fun -- but my other friends are likely to be frightened by the idea.  I tried telling a few when we started.....but hmmm, they think we are freaks for doing this.  Maybe, I'm hanging around the wrong people.  But honestly the more the merrier.

Ok -- now back to you.  Pick yourself up and brush yourself off......and get back on the horse.  I know I've been down this path before and there is success in recovering!  Your human......now how us how resilient you are!

Gotta go for now -- it's past my bed time!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment