Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DAY 2 = 2 MILES!

I ran two miles today outside! It was just what my motivation mojo needed. Whew!

It hit 40 degrees, and while there is snow the roads were dry. I didn't take my music, or look at the clock, or take my nike+; I just went out at my turtle pace and enjoyed the bits of blue sky and listened for the few returning birds. My body felt great and it was good to know I could have gone further, but my nose really hurt. It was nice to know my months of elliptical and weeks of walking did not set me back as far as I thought they might. Hopefully I will get fully cleared tmrw from the ENT and can start with my weights again.

My Miranda (11) is obsessed with her weight. I have been blowing it off as to not make a big issue of it (that's what the books preach) but she is very serious so we are going to both try to lose 5 lbs by Spring Break (4.22). So now I have an in-house parther!

Melissa - I need a date! Nashville, Nashville, Nashville . . . see my mojo is back, so I need a real date to focus on!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment