Sunday, March 20, 2011

June 11th....Brooklyn

Ok -- Feel free to blame Jessica for this!  I've been checking out the www.greaturbanrces.com website and boy, it looks fun!!!!!  If we signed up for the Brooklyn event -- we could potentially all 3 participate.  Don't panic Jodie -- it's not so much of a running race as it is a giant puzzle/obstacle course.  I looked at the puzzles, riddles, challenges and it looks like it would be hilarious -- provided we all remember its just for fun!

So Jessica -- think about whether that could work or not with Robbie in town.  And Jodie -- check out the website and see if you are game for such an undertaking.  I will be there for market week -- so I would extend my stay over the weekend.  And as a bonus -- there is excellent pizza to be had in Brooklyn!!!

Think about it girls!!!!  Also -- I haven't ruled a half marathon Jessica.....so don't panic yet! :)

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment