Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i am still out here....

Mellisa and Jessica,
Hey!
I know you both thought I stopped the challenge but I am still doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica I am glad you are feeling better and back to exercising. Melissa you are still crazy with all your classes etc.
I have had some tough weeks but 5 days is easier then 7 and it allows me to take a break. My daughter is now my walking partner and she pushes me when i don't feel like exercising. This past weekend we did some trails around my house and both of us were hurting, but we turned around the next day and did it again.
I know that this is the longest that i exercising in years. So thank you for encouraging me to sign up for this.
My diet has been more of a struggle and I take it one day at a time.
At the end of the month I go to costa rico and i signed up for surfing lessons. I hope I can stand up at least once.

But you know my motto Mellisa it's not about doing it perfect it's about the journey.
This is my quote i try to live by...

"Happiness is a journey, not a destination" Souza

Mellisa i am doing alot better and feeling more like my self again. Let me know the next time you are in the city. I have my last call with Susie this Friday!

Glad to be back blogging!
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment