Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack . . . .

My sinus surgery went well last week, but it has taken me MUCH longer to recuperate than anticipated. In fact, Sun (day 9) was my first painkiller-free day. Today I am down to advil only, so there is light. Still headachey and sleepy, but got back on the treadmill at least first thing this morning! I am so anxious to get "caught up" but I have to remember one day at a time. My goal for today was "no nap!" And so far (3:30) it has been a challenge!

Doug has been xx skiing for hours, running, swimming like crazy - he is really ticking me off (just kidding!)

I officially signed up for an event this summer finally - one of those mud obstacle races here locally (godirtygirl.com). Only a 5k, and not until Aug, but at least I have SOMETHING on the calendar to get back at it.
After the event there are manis/pedis, cosmos, etc - should be fun.


Day 1 down .. .
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment