Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pep Talk

Poor Ethel......I'm sorry you are in such despair.  Let me say -- I'm not sure what went so wrong.  Sounds like you ate pretty darn good and you did get 2 workouts.  Ok -- you missed the meeting.  You're going this week, right -- so then that's fixed to.  I think you may have imagined perfection and just got pretty darn good.

I started setting 4 little goals each week....like go to meeting, journal everything, 100 burpees, etc.  then I allow myself to just complete some of them.  I give myself options.  Life doesn't always allow us to accomplish everything we want.  So don't be so hard on yourself.  Travel is the worst time for me and always has been.  If you read the Weight Loss Boss book -- it is his to!  It's very common.  You did just what you were suppose to -- you planned ahead and most of it worked very well.

I want to know what two meals you ate that were Vegan?

Lucy




No comments:

Post a Comment