Saturday, January 26, 2013

Burpee Month is coming to a close!

I'm checking in with my peeps.....by the way Becca are you still in this?  You've been laying low.

Jess -- so glad to hear you are making good progress.  the cholesterol and blood pressure is big -- so great job.  What is your total weight loss now since you started WW?

I've been faithfully doing my burpees.  Let me say-- I thought the 4 classes would be no big deal but I just about didn't get it done.  I did a yoga class....which I am going to try very hard to keep attending. I think it will be very good for my flexibility and stress reduction.  Then I after much procrastination got myself enrolled in one of the latest exercise fads -- Barr Classes.  It's a lot like Pilates.  I've done 2 classes and one more on Tuesday and I'll have my 4 complete.

So what's in store for February?? I don't recall who is in charge for Feb.  I have some work to do with getting my diet back in check.....I'm operating at about 60% there.  Still way better than I was  month or two ago!

That's all for now!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment