Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Day!

Kicked off the New Year with the First Day Hike!  It warmed up to 12 degrees . . . particularly invigorating when we had to stop for a bathroom break!  Chilly on the Cheeks! That is my friend Deb - we were trying to represent 2013, and obviously failed.  I hope that is not indicative of our year.

Nice hike, nice nap . . until at dinner MK informs me that she has completed FIFTY burpees!  "They're easy . . .what's your problem?"  Sam jumps up from the table and wants to see how to do one - and quickly completes 3 without thought.  Then I went to clean up my mail and saw Lucy's post, complete with directions.  Sigh.  So I rattled off 20.  Mind you 5 at a time, with a little walk break.  Add that to my ONE from yesterday.

Are you sure this wasn't a little too ambitious to start with?!  Oh yeah . . . that's the point . . .
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment