Friday, January 4, 2013

Clarity

Can you pls clarify our January KICKER?

Is it 4 NEW exercise classes, or just 4 classes - or is it all up to personal interpretation?

I got one in last night.  It's a little big of a stretch given "new" but I am in NY all next week, and concerned about getting them in.  I have done pilates, and I have done yoga, but this was POWER PIYO.  95 minutes of fun.  I did sweat, and I am a little sore this a.m., so I think it counts!

Have I told you about my favorite instructor?  His name is Tom, and got in to yoga b/c he has terrible knee issues.  He is a big, totally fit guy that you would expect to see at a biker bar (wears Sturgis tees, etc).  In fact, I have seen him riding to class on his Harley with his yogo mat sticking out.  It is just a funny sight, you know?  He plays current music (not new age stuff) but lites candles and stuff and is an excellent teacher.  Not an ounce of fat on him.  Very inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment