Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's In the Numbers

I may not have changed the figure very much on the scale, but I did have my annual physical Fri and my cholesterol is the lowest it has been since the dr started checking it (maybe 4 yrs?).  All of the stats were well below the "avg" where at one time they were creeping over.  My HDL increased like 12 points, and she explained that this can only improve with exercise. Blood pressure also below the norm.

I may be fat and sassy, but you guys are going to be stuck with me for a long time!

On a separate note, I had done a test through my naturopath and she discovered several things. My B vitmins are all low, with B6 critically low.  Surprise - very important elements in your metabolism.  Weird b/c the sources are common things that I eat all of the time, but somehow my body is not using it properly. Hopefully a few supplement boosts on the side will kick it in gear. 

So, if nothing else it is good to know that I am not crazy.  There are results from my efforts.  And my body just might be a little out of whack.  And hope springs eternal.

Ethel

No comments:

Post a Comment