Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Funday -- Updated!

I am reposting….cause I don't think my fabulous pictures posted properly!

Lucy is lazy.......

Actually I went out this morning and did a 10000 step walk in what we Houstonians would call the frigid cold!  FYI Ethel we are suppose to get into the 20's tonight and tomorrow night....the coldest since we have moved to TX.

Anyway.....

I started working on my journal (Smash Book) to chronicle the event.  So I thought I would share to let you guys know there is "forward progress". ( a little football humor! )




I wish I could arrange those a little better......but  I don't need that kind of frustration on a relaxing Sunday.   I realize we are only on day 5 -- but hope everyone is in a good place.....WTH -- let's make that a great place!

Keep your feet on the yellow brick road!!!!!

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment